1ST EQUITY EDUCATION SERIES
Specialty Lending for Experienced Brokers
with Chris Bartlett
December 14, 2021
Broadcasted LIVE via Zoom
This Specialty Lending class will approach the subject of Construction Loans, including Construction Financing Basics, bank Requirements, Documents, the Process for financing ground up construction or a renovation of your home and examples.
What you will learn
- Module 1: Introduction
- Different Types of Lenders
- Types of Conventional Loans
- Types of Jumbo Loans
- Types of Specialty Loans
- Why Specialty Lending is Important
- Module 2: Doctor’s Loans
- Why are doctors different from most professions?
- What benefits do doctors usually receive compared to others?
- Module 3: Construction Loans
- How do construction loans work?
- What’s the difference between Construction to Perm vs a Normal Construction Loan?
- Module 4: Bridge Loans
- When would I need a bridge loan?
- What are the fees associated with the bridge loans?
- Module 5: Foregin National Loans
- What kind of documents are required for foregin national loans?
- How is credit evaluated for foreign nationals?
- Module 6: Investment Property Loans
- What are some typical loan to values allowed on investment properties?
- How are investment property loans evaluated?
- Module 7: Special Entity Loans
- Lending to an LLC
- Lending to a revocable or irrevocable trust
- Module 8: Limited Doc Loans
- What situations would these be appropriate for?
- Regulatory issues and challenges
About Our Instructors
Chris has 20+ years of experience working as a Mortgage Loan officer in the New York Metro Area. He is proficient in structuring financing for condos, co-ops, 2 to 4 family homes, and construction loans. He also has a degree in Bachelor of Science in Accounting from New York University. Currently. He is working at US Bank, which is the 5th largest bank in America.